Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday

Today I dislocated my shoulder (for about the billionth time) while at work (for the second time) and had to go to the ER (first time for this particular injury!). They shot me full of morphine and "played tug of war" (as my nurse cheerfully put it) with my shoulder till it popped back into place. anyone who says morphine is fun is full of lies, that shit makes you SICK. Needless to say, I've been out of commission all day. Eddie drew a rocket ship on my sling and it drastically improved it.


also, since I've  been lazing about all day, I found some neat stuff on Tumblr I thought I'd share here. I'm going to make more of an effort to update this thing on a regular basis, by which I mean I'm going to try and take more pictures, record more videos, etc etc. Enjoi.





No comments:

Post a Comment