Sunday, April 18, 2010

Trade

I'm not sure if many people from the photographic world are reading this, but if you are, take heed (and perhaps pass the word along as well):

Inspired by the great people of Austin, who love a good trade, I have determined that, in order to get myself a fancy-ass camera, I should engage in a trade myself. Naturally, my mad modelling skillz came to mind first, so I would like to offer my services to anyone who should be interested:

In exchange for a dSLR of my choice (in the $800-$1000 range) I will be offering my modeling services to any photographer who needs a consistent model for an ongoing project or any number of projects. I will do 10 (ten) two- or three-hour shoots with him/her, at no charge, with the agreement that at the end of these sessions, I will either a) be paid the lump sum of my hours accumulated at that point or b) be bought/given the dSLR of my choice. Check it out, folks - my going rate is $60 an hour, so for a two-hour shoot you'd pay $120. For 10 two-hour shoots you'd be paying $1200, and for 10 three-hour shoots you'd be paying $1800. Whatta deal!

Anywho, if you're interested, or if anyone you know may be interested, get in touch. (Anyone who accepts will, naturally, be contractually obliged.) This will be posted on other relevant sites as well...

1 comment:

  1. I might have something to trade. How do we get in touch? andrewshapter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete