Thursday, August 26, 2010

Shine, Shine, Shine

This is what I dreamed about last night:
  • Orcs
  • Ammonite fossils
  • Giant aquariums
 Rather interesting.

Tonight I am working wax into my newborn dreads, making myself smell like a goddamn hippie, and drinking a fancy bottle of wine that my work gave me for being awesome (!). I start training to be a server next week and I'm really excited; hopefully it will mean oodles more cash.
My camera is on hiatus right now or else I would post pictures of my teensy kale sprouts that have come up in just two days. Four of them already! I planted carrots and New Zealand spinach too, but I have never grown either of those before, so it remains to be seen how they will fare.
Learning lots of new songs lately. This one is next on my list, though my sister recommended it to me ages ago...

DeVotchKa - Strizzalo

Also Opa Tsupa! (Which is absurdly difficult.)

Ah yes...I am also a little homesick, for certain people, and for the ocean and the rolling fog of the hills. I am really looking forward to getting to visit again in December, or earlier, if I am lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment