Friday, March 19, 2010

Neighborhood

I went for a walk around my neighborhood yesterday and found all kinds of things to photograph. Trees, gardens, and railroad tracks to follow. Yay east Austin! Click for full size and whatnot.



This weird creature lives on someone's porch on my street.




I've often thought that I take too many pictures of trees. Sadly, no matter how I try, I simply can't stop. There are so many beautiful trees here too. It's not fair!



Broccoli flowers and swiss chard!


And now, a shot from Rio Rita a few nights ago...

Yeah, I was drinking gin and tonics all night...but look at my cute roommates! Dawn's on the far right, her friend Autumn is next to her, and Olivia is on the left laughing. Love them.

This week I'm seeing Fishtank Ensemble, the Electric Mountain Rotten Apple Gang, the Inheritance, and I just found out Sour Mash Hug Band is playing next week too! Plus there's an all-accordion showcase on Saturday. I can't believe I didn't move here sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment