Sunday, March 28, 2010

Photos

Not much to say today, just figured I'd put some pictures up along with a bit of commentary. Going to see Sour Mash Hug Band tonight, have an interview at Wheatsville tomorrow, an interview at a coffee shop on Tuesday, and two shoots this week! And I'm finally not sick anymore and it's been beautiful and sunny and I have six daisy plants sprouting in an egg carton in my room and two tiny petunias. I never imagined I could be so happy because of such simple things. Now, if only my accordion strap would arrive so I could play it again...

The salad I ate from our garden today.

Dawn, her two dogs Goldie and Nap, and our new baby chickens Jean-Claire and Olive.

Babies!!

Fishtank Ensemble when they came through town last weekend.

Performing surgery on my accordion - the bass strap broke so I had to take it apart to figure out how to replace the strap.



The Electric Mountain Rotten Apple Gang featuring my handsome lover on banjo, last week at Flipnotics.

An image from a shoot I did last week with Marcus Evans. I also got to splash around in Bull Creek which is a bit north of here, can't wait to see the rest of the images!

No comments:

Post a Comment